Monday, January 17, 2011

Hanmer Springs Part 1

Happy Monday everyone hehe. As I have mentioned I had a lovely weekend just been. My wondeful BF got me a weekend away in Hanmer for Christmas and that is exactly what we did! It was a great weekend weather wise too - sun shining and over 30 degrees both days :) We started the weekend off on Friday by inhaling Hells Pizza for lunch and watching some DVDs then on Saturday we drove about an hour and 20 minutes to Hanmer Springs. Its basically a tourirty/holiday town. Its main attraction is the Hot Pools. Check out http://www.hanmersprings.co.nz/ if you want a looky. We checked into the Hotel then walked about 2 minutes to the Hot Pools where we lounged in the pools for a bit then went to the Spa and had a Steam followed by a massage. I have too many pictures for one post so I will space them out over a few posts.


A view on the way to Hanmer


AT the Pools - surprisingly pleasant to be in water of 40 Degrees while its 30 Degrees out!

Day One outfit!

Flat - Rubi, Stockings - Farmers, Shorts - Cotton On, Top - Supre, Sunnies - Glassons



I got these shorts last week for only $10 - Im pretty much in love. They are so comfy and go with so much! Stay tuned tomorrow I will fill you in on what we got up to Saturday night and of course my outfit - I love it! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx