Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Shoes

Hi Lovlies how has your weekends been? Ive had a great and productive weekend. The best thing out of it? My bf made me a shoe rack! Im so excited and stoked about it hehe. It fits all my shoes perfectly from slippers to gym shoes. Its nothing fancy but it certainly does the trick. Previously all my shoes were just in a massive pile on the floor and they were taking up so much room so this gives our room a whole new look. Feast your eyes below:



I really want (him) to DIY something else now, although we have to be careful because its not our house. Me and the bf had a lovely day today getting some groceries, had some yummy sushi for lunch then mucked around home doing the lawns and garden - what an old married couple huh? It needed done though and still havent managed to do it all we have a rather big garden. Back to work tomorrow sigh. But Im finishing the weekend off on a high - Pork chops, roast veges & an epic salad for tea, Chocolate Barvarian and Ice Cream for pudding and If I feel the urge I made a citrus slice so may have to try some of that too! Ohhhh and I totally have a creme egg - easter eggs are out already can you believe it? Have a great night folks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx