Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chucks

Well not really chucks but a cheapy version - $9.95 to be exact! So comfy and I think they can be added to a variety of outfits from casual to dressy - cant wait to wear them heaps! In this case Ive gone for a sort of casual/punky vibe. Im not much of a hate person but this hat is super comfy and great for casual outfits.


Shorts - Glassons, Shoes - Factorie, Top - Jayjays, Hat - Illicit

Please exscuse my sexy hand bandage thing :P




I went to the Dr today to check my hand again. Its healing well apparently so now its just being pateint and waiting for it to heal properly - well into a scar. gonna be a pretty narly one. At the moment its just a bit of a scabby mess - yummy eh? I prefer to keep it covered still as im worried of splashing something on it or bumping it. Enough about that though. Finally Friday tomorrow! Im excited, I dont have heaps planned but I am going to a friends tomorrow night for a Poker night and then Saturday I have a few errands to run and then Im getting my hair cut eeeeeeeeeeeeek im nervous. I havent been to this hairdresser before and Im wanting something different so stay tuned folks! xxx

2 comments:

  1. comfy, sporty and simple! my kind of outfit. you have a wonderful blog! and i hope your hand continues to heal nicely :)

    whoohoo friday! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you so much for the kind comments Beverley :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx