Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lace and Jeffrey Campbells

My first outfit post with my new Jeffrey Campbells yay! I scored this lace dress for $15 not bad huh? My hand is feeling a bit better today not as throbby lol. Im starting to be able to do a bit more with it but still struggling with alot of things. The bf heads back to work tomorrow so its going to be interesting trying to do my bra up haha. These pics are before New Years so no injured hand.


Heels - Jeffrey Canpbells, Dress - Jay Jays, Belt- Dotti







I also recently got this necklace - Im not religious but I just loved the double necklace in one :)



Had a pretty good day so far and going to get better, Did some housework this morning then went out for lunch with the boy. We then headed to the tatoo shop and I watched him get his first tatoo! He wanted one for some time. I will post a pic at some stage, I took a few pics and videos while we were there but my camera died :( We are now about to go out to Dennys for dinner for a mates birthday then we are going to see Due Date at the movies - hope its good! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx