Monday, February 27, 2012

Back to Basics

Black and white basics that is! Changed it up with a black lace skirt and some bright jewellery. Hope you all had a fab weekend, I had a busy one with a Birthday party Friday night, beerfest Saturday then a 21st Saturday night. I was intending on gardening and packing yesterday but I may or may not have been extremely hungover....ooops. Oh well means more shite to do after work each day this week, least its summer so it will still be daylight after work!! I am getting kinda excited about settling into our new house though eeeee and hopefully the noisy neighbours are gone or not so noisy.


Skirt - JayJays, Shirt - Glassons, Wedges - Number 1 Shoes
















Happy Monday Lovelies! xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oooo I love your skirt! I've been looking for on like that for ages :)

    Kc

    a-sparkley-silver-lining.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw pretty outfit :) yay for moving! I hope your neighbours aren't toooo noisy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit - and good luck with catching up on your chores - naughty naughty ;)

    Sadie xx
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply chic.

    Beerfest sounded like fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx