Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Peter Pan

Collars of course :P Love them! Back into the outfit pictures, kinda nearly maybe sorta getting caught upish haha. I like the mix of girly with the edgy boots in this outfit :)

One more sleep (and day of work) then the bf and I are off again! This time on a jet plane up to Auckland. James is going to see Seether, some eating and shopping in the mix and of course catching up with my family, cant wait!

Wedges - Number 1 Shoes, Top - Tempt, Belt - Xmas pressie from Mum, Dress (worn as a skirt) - Trademe
















Its crazy to think in less than a month I will be taking outfit shots in a new location. I hate the actualy moving but I am looking forward to a place for just me and James and a single story house too - much more stability in these aftershocks!

Happy Hump day lovelies xxx

17 comments:

  1. Those wedges are from number 1?! Bargain.
    Such a cute blouse <3

    I hate moving too :(
    My landlord rang today, if we stay where we are we have to sign for a whole year again & he's raising the rent $20 per week if we stay...I think $260 for a 60m2 hovel with extensive quake damage is bad enough but $280?? Really.

    Whoops! Sorry. Rant over xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit! :) love the collar on that blouse :) argh moving sucks!! But it's always nice having a change of scenery :)

    Kc

    a-sparkley-silver-lining.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KC! Yeah I know only a few painful hours then new place yay! xx

      Delete
  3. yes me too..loving the collars right now...so cute yeah!!
    Anyways liked ur blog..if u like visit my blog and may we cud follow each other.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh cute outfit! I love collared things. Is the collar part of the white dress? Anyway I hope the moving process goes smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog, you're so stylish!! I really loved yous shoes :)

    http://annasmirror.blogspot.com/
    http://annasmirror.blogspot.com/
    http://annasmirror.blogspot.com/

    BESOS !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look - the collar is very cute. and so jealous you are going to Akl!! I looove going to Akl for the weekend, it feels such a 'big city' after Welly! ahha

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like your outfit and LOVE your hair :)
    -->Take a look at my blog<-- i will be grateful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute outfit!
    I adore your hair, I wish I had the guts to dye it like that :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chicky! It took me awhile to get the guts too haha x

      Delete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx