Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Velvet Crush

Hi Lovelies, hope you all had a fab Valentines day. I knew we were going out for dinner somewhere but I also got surprised with some lovely red roses at work!! I nearly died haha was not expecting it, Im a lucky girl! We went out for tea to a Thai place down the road then watched a movie while munching on chocolate cake and ice cream :) I wore one of the dresses I got from Asos, its a bit big so the rouching sits a bit odd but its not toooo bad I dont think? Also my first velvet item, I love that its with lace :)

Dress - Asos, Heels - Hannahs, Necklace - From Mum



















My Flowers and heart balloon work gave us

Work also came to the party with heart shaped balloons and chocolate yay!
Happy Wednesday Lovelies xxx


5 comments:

  1. Aww isn't he sweet! What a nice surprise.

    Loving the new dress, velvet + lace = lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw you look pretty. Glad you had a good night. I don't know if I'd be happy or embarrassed about receiving flowers at work! Probably happy with a bit of smugness as well haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks lovely. yeah I was surprised, embarrased and happy at the same time hehe xx

      Delete
  3. cute outfit! i love me some crushed velvet! :]

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx