Monday, February 20, 2012

My First Time

Wearing lipstick guys geeeez get your head out of the gutter! I went to a big cosmetics sale awhile ago and decided to buy some red lipstick since it was so cheap.....Im more of a lip gloss person but I thought I'd try some on in the comfort of my own home....not really sure I like it....

Anywho, I even got a "thats cute" from the bf when I wore this outfit which is actually amazing haha, it looked better in person though, sometimes photos come out weird, plus it was super windy....and Im rambling....


Dress - Trademe, Shirt - Dotti, Belt - From a Dress, Leopard Flats - Warehouse

















Close up of the gorgeous necklace James got me not long after we had been going out. I was about to have knee surgery and was scared shitless and he bought me home this necklace with matching earrings one day - what a sweetie right?

Hope you all had a fab weekend - Happy Monday! xxx

10 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!! :) I like your dress. What a nice necklace James got you! What a good boyfriend :)

    Kc

    http://a-sparkley-silver-lining.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is cute, summery and fresh and love the leopard shoes with it. i think the lipstick looks nice. first time wearing lipstick? crazy. if you're scared of the bold colours get something like a pale pink or a nude, theyre my go to lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Emma :) I think I have a pink somewhere, just too scared to wear it in public haha xx

      Delete
  3. you look so gorgeous wearing the leopard shoes and white dress dear! I love your blog, all contents are amazing <3

    follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving everything about this outfit!! And those shoes..are just gorgeous!!

    Ha ha I know what you mean, I get some funny looks wearing bright lippy, Chch is such a small wee town sometimes.
    It looks great on you xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :) Yeah chch can be a bit sideways - I saw some hardout goths all dressed up at the supermarket yesterday....they were getting a fair few looks lol a bit of lippy is nothing compared to what they were wearing haha xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh I really like this outfit! You look amazingly excellent in red lipstick, defs wear it more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Will be brave and try it again soon xx

      Delete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx