Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lace, Studs and a Frog

Hello hello, back into my backlog of outfit posts and back to the red hair :P Im actually going to the hairdressers tomorrow, dont think I'll be getting any new colours though.....we shall see, my regrowth needs attended to first!

So to the frog - if you notice the green frog in the background, thats Mr Froggy my Mum gave him to me.....he sings "My Girl" haha


Skirt - Glassons, Flats - Rubi, Belt - Xmas gift from Mum, Top - Valley Girl











Nearly the weekend again! James is going away this weekend so Im going to catch up with a mate, clean, start to pack and probably go for a shop hehe, you know, girly stuff! You guys got any fab plans for the weekend?

Happy Thursday Lovelies xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your froggie sounds super cute! I love that he sings my girl :)

    I wish I'd brought one of those skirts...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx