Monday, August 2, 2010

Feeling Grey

Na not really haha but I suck at thinking of cool titles :P Im such a nerd matching my cardy to my boots lol. Very comfy outfit though! Exscuse the sun in my eyes.

So today I stayed home from work sick. I slept in (ish) and then I cleaned the house a bit, did some washing. made myself some homemade hummus hehe, watched The Hills online, went to the gym later then made Louise cake and cooked dinner! Quite a domesticated day! Dont you just feel the need for an extra day off every now and again to get stuff done, or just to relax? I sure do!




Boots - Number one shoe warehouse
Tights - Farmers
Skirt - Glassons
Top - Cotton On
Cardy - Jay Jays
Belt - Dotti



Back to work tomorrow...sigh. Sometimes I wish I only worked part-time but I know I couldnt afford to. Ahhh well.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx