Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Scarfies

Im not good with scarves other than to tie it round my kneck in the usual way....which is boring! I decided I couldnt do a completely black so I chose to wear my Blazer with blue sleeves and try out my bright blue scarf.....I still dont know any different ways to wear it, its pretty much just sitting there lol. But hey it had the desired affect of  brightening up my outfit!



Scarf - A gift
Dress - Supre
Tights - Farmers
Boots - The warehouse
Blazer - farmers



My poor girlfriend has broken up with her bf so im on friend duty this week. Gonna help her shift her stuff out of their flat on Saturday and probably have a girls night :) Bring on the weekend!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx