Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Why is sleep so hard?

I had the worst sleep lastnight....if you could call it that! Im so sick of having trouble sleeping it really bugger me :( I felt like a zombie all day, half asleep and just generally not with it lol. Enough moaning though I quite like this outfit, I got the 3/4 sleeve top recently and it makes a great finish to lots of outfit I love it!



Black jacket - Trendz
Belt - Dotti
Dress - Tempt
Tights - Farmers
heels - The Warehouse
Bangle - Cotton On




I dont have much to say today cos im so tired, im going to go to bed early and try catch up on some sleep!x

2 comments:

  1. Love this combination!
    Grey works really well with tan.
    Hope you sleep better tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, unfortunately my sleep lastnight was freaking horrible :( Hopefully I can catch up with some sleep over the weekend! x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx