Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day two

Today was my second day at my new job. We learnt the computer system today - well a little bit lol its going to be very interesting getting to know it all and remembering it!! I really just wanna know about our two weeks training in Auckland, apparently we might not find out until Friday! Ive neard that breakfast and dinner is accounted for.....but will have to wait and see I guess!!

The weather has been so horrible lately cold and wet. Doesnt make for fun times getting to work! My pants got soaked this morning grrrr.

Because of the weather im really not in the mood to dress up so basic, casual stuff it is:



Jeans - Supre
Boots - The Warehouse
Black singlet - Tempt
Blue T-shirt - Supre

Hope you all have a great week!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx