Monday, May 3, 2010

Sunday outing :)

On Sunday I bummed around in the morning then me and the boy decided to go get some lunch and park somewhere nice to eat it. I got some subway then we drove to the Avon river and parked and ate there, It was a great opportunity to get some pics with different scenery!






Grey Tshirt - Kmart
Tights - Farmers
Boots - The Warehouse
Leather jacket - Glassons
Skirt - Jay Jays

Man I hate how the photos come out weird on here sometimes - the last one has come out stratched width ways, makes me look bigger than I am grrrrr.

Anyway Im wearing my new boots hehe they have a bit of a heel as Im trying to build up my tolerance for wearing heels!!

After lunch we went for a drive and ended up at the Halswell Quarry. We had a wander and walked up a wee hill and took some pics :)



A bit of the view!





My James hehe



Was a nice day, great to get out in the sun :) After that James went to a mates to play Xbox and I went to visit my friend and her bubba. Topped off the evening by chillaxing, watching Alien on Tv and eating banoffee pizza pudding and ice cream!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx