Sunday, May 9, 2010

My weekend

Pretty quiet weekend this weekend as Im hanging out for payday! Saturday I didnt do alot, went for a run with James then to find a mothers day pressie for his Mum. Then mucked round at home. My friend came over later and we got drunk lol today has been very lazy! Went to visit my nana, aunty and uncle, then went to see James's Mum. Now im gonna cook tea and blob on the couch for the rest of the night!


Saturday was pretty cold so I rugged up with my new scarf!



Leather jacket - Glassons
Jeans - Supre
Boots - Number one shoe warehouse
scarf - Cotton On



Not gonna lie im pretty hungover today lol. Please exscuse the horrible pic! I wanted a very comfy lazy outfit too as you can see!

Jeggings - Kmart
Boots - The Warehouse
Striped top - Cotton On
Black cardy - Supre
Scarf - Cotton On

Hope you have all had a great weekend! Back to work tomorrow :( second to last Monday I'll ever have to work there yay!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx