Thursday, May 20, 2010

Im Done!

Im done! Im finally done with Hutchies, I will never have to set foot in there again YAY! It still hasnt fully hit I dont think, It will after I havent been there for a few days.....anyways I had myself a celebratory drink after work hehe:


To top things off thoug I have a cold, I have been saying for the last few weeks I hope I dont get a cold before I start my new job and what do ya know I get one! It could be worse though so I guess I should just focus on getting rid of it. It keeps chaning I had a sore throat and now I have a blocked nose and sinus's grrr I HATE not being able to breathe out of my mouth.





Tights - Kmart
Lace skirt - Jay Jays
top - Glassons
Necklace - $1 to $8 shop
Ring - Cotton On
Boots - The Warehouse

Ahhhh right im off to relax, looking forward to a 3 day weekend!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx