Friday, May 7, 2010

I GOT THE JOB!

Yay! I finally finally got a new job!! Im so excited :) I havent heard back from the other one so meh. So you are looking at the new "Claims Assist Representative" for AA Insurance :D It was awesome being able to finally hand in my notice - it has been a looooooooooooooooooooong time coming! 2 weeks and im outies. CANT WAIT! The new work sounds awesome, really great place to work, they really seem to look after their staff which is mint, decent pay and heaps of other benefits!

I finally got one of the leather jackets I have "accidentally" bought yesterday. It is a medium grey colour - looks alot darker in the pics unfortunately:


Jacket - Trademe (originally Glassons)
jeans - Jay Jays
T-shirt - Supre
Wedges - Number one shoe warehouse
Necklace - $1 to $8 shop



So this is yesterdays news by the way Im a day behind lol. Its the weekend now yay! Hope you all have had a great week so far :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx