Thursday, May 27, 2010

Go away rain!

Hey Guys, wont be able to blog as much for the next few weeks as I am heading to Aukcland on Sunday for two weeks of training for my new job! I am back next weekend but I will probably be busy catching up with the boy and friends :)

The weather has been horrible all week, every day its been raining :( Doesnt make for wanting to put pretty outfits on, just makes me want to rug up warm....hence my outfit for today:



Jeans - Supre
Hoody - Farmers
Green top - Jay Jays
Leather jacket - Glassons
Shoes Globe

So nothing highly fashionable sorry hehe. The only thing I do like about rain is its nice to listen to while falling asleep!

This week has gone so fast and I am looking forward to the weekend! I have a photoshoot on Saturday which is exciting!! Then I have two bday parties! I will hopefully catch up with ya before I head off to Auckland
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx