Friday, May 21, 2010

Time to brighten up

I've got a cold so im feeling kinda sorry for myself at the mo :( Ive been saying the last two weeks I hope I dont get sick before my new job etc and whaddya know? I get sick! So im trying to keep warm and get rid of it by Monday!! To help me out I decided to wear some bright clothes today hehe



Tights - Kmart
Boots - Number one shoe warehouse
Skirt - Glassons
Red top - Glassons
Cardy - Glassons
Belt - Glassons
Headband - Equip
Ring - Diva/a gift

Pretty much a walking advertisement for Glassons haha. So the new part (well second hand) for my car arrived today and my lovely bf put it in for me.......car has been going well so far so fingers crossed it keeps going well!! I will eventually have to buy a new one though so I need to try and find a cheaper one.

Since I had a day off today I went to the gym for a mad cardio sesh, went to check out a second hand store and scored myself some Glassons black pants for work for $2! I then went to the mall since it was just down the road and scored two dresses and a cute top for work for $63 :) I should really stop going shopping so much but Im justifying it buy putting stuff on Trademe to sell everytime I buy something lol. Naughty!!

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx