Sunday, May 16, 2010

My weekend!

Hi everyone! Hope you've all had a great weekend so far :) I havent gotten up to alot...went shopping Saturday as I was having withdrawals hehe picked me up a dress, an oversized top/dress thing, a slow cooker, some excersise tights annnnd a cute skirt with suspenders! I wore my new skirt out Saturday night but I forgot to take pics :(


This is my new dress - I thinks its cute and great casual look. I like how the top has long sleeves - good for winter!


Dress - The warehouse
boots - Number 1 shoe warehouse
Tights - Farmers
Belt - Glassons





This is my Saturday outfit I decided to try rock my flared jeans as they are comfy! Please exscuse the horrible pic I really should have check they were decent first ooops. Ya get the picture though!

Jeans - Jay Jays?
Flats - The Warehouse
Leather Jacket - Trademe originally Jay Jays
black singlet - Supre
Black sheer top - Shanton
necklace - 21st gift



God I really do hate how pics upload on here they squash me and make me look short and chubby grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Dunno how I can fix it....Im so computer retarded lol.

Back to work tomorrow! Only 4 more days to go at this place eeeeeek still hasnt sunk in! Finally got my contract to look over for my new job on Friday - alot of reading! Its gonna be alot of hard work I feel, dont you just hate the learning and getting to know a new job bit? Just skip a couple of months when im all settled and know what Im doing !

Right im off to cook tea then have some of my frozen berry cheesecake I made yum yum annnd to watch the 3rd Alien movie on TV tonight hehe

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx