Thursday, June 9, 2011

Army styles & knee highs!

Hey Lovelies how are we all? Im sitting at home by myself sick :( I thought I was getting a cold and it got worse last night.....I REALLY need to get rid of it before the weekend because I have a lot on!! Not to mention my birthday of course......stupid winter.

Anywho I really love this outfit so comfy and I love the mix of the knee high boots with the army style jacket. Of course the aviators just top it off ;)


Tights - Farmers, Boots - Number 1 Shoes, Dress - Tempt, Jacket - Kmart, Necklace - JayJays








I hope you are all having a better week than me....at least being at home I can get a bit of study done but I would still be 100% well and at work if given the choice!

Happy Thursday xxx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday honey, hope you feel better, love the jacket xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chicky, Bday not till tomorrow but I am feeling a bit better, lets hope even better tomorrow! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx