Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Socks a Peeping

Hi Lovelies, I went back to work today, still getting heaps of aftershocks but only one that made me shite myself slightly lol. It really gets you thinking about how much more you can take and if moving is really an option.....a very hard decision.

Still behind in my outfit posts as you can see since my arms are showing and I dont have purple in my hair! this is an outfit from May, we had some very mild days it was crazy wearing a singlet so close to winter! I was a bit lazy and wanted to keep my tootsies warm so totally rocking socks with peep to wedges hehe.


Jeans - Supre, Wedges - Number 1 Shoe Warehouse, Top - Tempt






Im seriously considering working in Auckland next week as James is away the next two weekends and I dont really want to be home by myself.....work will pay for flights etc so very tempting and I'd get to see my Mummy and Daddy and Bro :)

Happy Wednesday xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx