Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Belated Birthday

Hello Lovelies, Ive calmed down a bit after yesterdays horrible aftershocks - they were even bigger than originally thought, the first a 5.6 instead of a 5.5 magnitude and the second a 6.3 instead of a 6.0 - the same size as the 6.3 in February that killed 180 odd people....so far one person died as a result of these aftershocks, its so sad the state of my city......it really leaves you wondering what to do with you life.....should I stay or should I go.....

BUT

Back to my Birthday which was on Sunday the 12th of June. I wore this outfit out for a lovely evening with the boy. He took me out for Teppenyaki which we have never had before - yum! We then got some dessert pizza from Hell Pizza on the way home before checking out The Hangover 2 at the movies. It was pretty good, I reckon the best bit was the photos at the end!! It was a lovely end to my Birthday :)



Dress - Tempt, Heels - Jeffrey Campbell, Belt- Cotton On, Cardy - Cotton On, Tights - Farmers








I love the colour of this dress, doing me some colour blocking in Winter ;) Alright time to wind down and hopefully get a good nights sleep with no aftershocks waking us up in the middle of the night!

Happy Tuesday xxx

1 comment:

  1. that purple dress is amazing! love it. i was talking with my parents last night and my step dad said it makes you think most people would be leaving the city, so sad that it would come to that though. you're things are being sent to me as we speak too so hopefully i can post them early next week xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx