Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pussy Bowing

Hi Lovelies, doesnt that title sound kind of dirty? Or do I just have an immature sense of humour? Yeah probably just me haha. I love pussy bows I think they add something extra to a simply shirt and look you can wear a shirt under a cardy and have it peeking through = win! Im not particularly fond of my afro hair in these pics hence only 3 pictures today sorry folks.


Cardy - Trademe, Boots - Farmers, Jeans - Supre, Shirt - Gift from Mum




I had my interview at work today I think it went ok.....you can never really know. Fingers crossed! We will apparently find out tomorrow so tomorrow I will be super happy or very dissapointed....stay tuned lol.  Happy Hump Day folks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx