Sunday, June 19, 2011

Socks!

Hello Lovelies, socks you say? I love socks. Knee high socks are great when the weather is cooling down to keep my legs a bit warmer. I wore this outfit to a friends birthday drinks.....unfortunately my guy mates dont understand the awesomness of knee high socks and asked me why I was dressed like an asian hooker....charming huh?lol. I dont mind I was super comfy and I think the knee high tights add something extra to my outfit.

Dress - Valley Girl, Socks - Glassons, Wedges - Dotti, Jacket - Glassons, Bag - Equip, Belt - Pagani






I am off to Auckland after work tomorrow to work for the rest of the week, looking forward to having a break away from the shakes here in Christchurch and get to see my Mummy and Daddy yay! Cant wait! I will be taking my laptop and fingers crossed I have a room with free internet so I can update you guys while im there. Happy lazy Sunday xxx

3 comments:

  1. I am loving wedges right now, and yours are absolutely adorable!! And aww, boo those guys who were talking about your socks. haha You work them beautifully, NOT like some hooker.

    forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks so much hun, I know boys right?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha guys know nothing really about fashion :P And have fun in Auckland, hope it's a welcome break from the shakes x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx