Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wind Blown

Hey Lovelies, welcome to the weekend :) My Birthday weekend in fact, yes I will be turning a massive 26 tomorrow waaaa getting old. Serial. I still feel, like, 22 haha. Ive passed for 22 as well ;)

Putting a damper on my birthday weekend is this stupid cold I have, I am feeling a bit better today though thank goodness! Im gearing up for my cousins 21st tonight then celebrating my birthday tomorrow. Ive already bought myself a few things today while getting presents for others oooops. I also opened up the birthday care package my Mummy sent me naughty Sarah! She has spoilt me - I will be sure to show you what goodies she has got me and what the boy has got me! I didnt ask for a present from the boy I just said he can take me out for a nice dinner and a movie or something.....I think he has got me something little as well. Excite!



Dress - Trademe, Belt - Trendz, Tights - Farmers, Boots - The Warehouse, Blazer & Cardy - JayJays






As you can see the wind was out in full force on this particular day stooopid wind. It wasnt quite warm enough for a sleeveless dress and a 3/4 sleeve blazer so I wore my grey crady underneath - i like the two shades of grey I think they work well together, and the flowery dress keeps it bright and cheery.

Happy Saturday xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx