Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dresses, Bows and Wedges

What more could a girl need in an outfit?hehe. Can you believe I was able to wear this without being cold in May? Crazy! Im not complaining though, May weather was very mild compared to last year. Definately feeling the cold now as June has hit though! Since Im still getting through May's outfit pictures you will see a few more outfits where you may think - isnt it winter there? Why is she wearing so little? Dont you worry I am sure I will catch up over winter since Im only really taing outfit pictures in the weekend when Im home in the daylight lol.


Dress - Trademe, Wedges - Rubi, Watch - A Gift, Headband - Equip?






I picked this dress up off Trademe for like $11......I thought that wasnt bad! It has kind of a bubble bottom and you can tuck it underneath like I did or have it a bit longer.....I dont really suit dresses and skirts that sit right on my knees so I will have to roll it up.

Right well I have the computer fixer man coming around now to fix this stupid virus I have had for ages, happy Thursday lovelies xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx