Thursday, June 30, 2011

I got the Promotion!!







 Top - Dotti, Jeans - Supre, Belt - Trademe, Bangle - Cotton On, Jacket - Kmart, Shoes - Factorie

Hello Lovelies, I tried to do a blog post on Internet Explorer and halfway through uploading the photos it just threw me out and wouldnt let me back in! So here I am on Mozilla but it wont let me type above the first picture WTF technology geeeeeez. 

Anywho

Ive mentioned an Interview that I had yesterday It was for an internal promotion.....and I got it!!!! Im so stoked and excited, I am looking forward to getting into it and making it my own :) Its a big role in a senior position so I have to be on to it, not to mention a band higher than I am now so hello pay rise hehe. Yay! and yay for Friday tomorrow! Oh and my outfit = super comfy and again me mixing my patterns, this time stripes and leopard :) Happy Thursday xxx

2 comments:

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx