Sunday, June 12, 2011

Birthday sneak peek

Hello Lovelies, today 26 years ago I was born! My god Im getting old. Anywho since it is winter I have a damn cold which seems to be going around at the moment BOO. It could be worse though I guess. So im not enjoying being sick, I am going to make the most of it and have a lovely day with friends and family :) Im quite flat out as it is also the bf's Mums Bday so just a sneak peek for now and I will be back tomorrow with some Birthday outfit pics!



Care package Mum sent me lots of goodies from a top to a necklace to a wind up clock/radio/torch in case another Earthquake hits us (not pictured)

Here is a sneak peek of my new glasses, they were free!!! Well I had to pay for postage but pretty much free glasses yay! Do you like?

Best be off, Happy Birthday to me yay! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx