Sunday, June 26, 2011

Polka Dots & Leopard Print

Hi Lovelies, sorry for the sporadic posts this wek, today is my last day in Auckland (unless the ash cloud screws with my flights) so back to normal from tomorrow! Im hanging at the parents, just had a yummy bruch of bacon, eggs and toast, food at your parents is always so much better dont you think? Ive had a good weekend, I went out with my friends who has moved up here and my workmate and her bf - set foot inside a club for the first time since February!! Was good to let loose and have a dance. Yesterday I spent the day shopping with Mum and came away with two pairs of shoes ooops haha, but they are both staples that will go with pretty much everything and last as they are decent shoes. Today we are going to go to the movies and chillax, Im thinking Pirates of the Carribean 4 :)


Jeans - JayJays, Wedges - Glassons, Shirt - Trademe, Belt - Trademe






Interesting story behind these pictures.....I asked the boy to take some outfit pictures for me quickly before work.....long story short I left the door open, he closed it, we were locked outside in the cold with a camera and luckily his cell phone, he rang his Mum who went and picked up our flatmates house key as he was already at work and let us in. I was late for work and so was he......not a good start to the day and was kinda hard to smile as I was very grumpy!! But I do love the polka dots with the leopard print, Im into mixing my patterns at the moment.

Happy Sunday lovelies xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hope you'll enjoy the movie! Xoxo
    anyway I love your polka dots so much
    It's totally COOL!!


    *hug* from your new follower

    ♥ sugarpuff ♥
    Pinkie Anggia ☺
    http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much hun! Movie was good Johnny depp is way Hot!! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun, thanks for your comment :) Are you still living in Chch? I think we've had our fair share of crap!!
    Yay for polka dots & loving those shoes!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx