Friday, June 3, 2011

The Beginning..

Hey Lovelies! Today is the beginning of a long weekend yay! I have to work till 8 tonight but then its long weekend mode. I spent this morning at the gym and went to check out an up to 80% off cosmetics and perfume sale. Scored me some new goodies, I LOVE perfume so had to get some of course.

I never really thought to wear my cardigans as jerseys but I have to admit I like it! I have many cardigans in various colours so Im sure I will try this sort of look out a few times over winter.


Jeans - JayJays, Boots - Farmers, Shirt - Valley Girl, Cardy - Glassons, Beads - Equip?






Not sure whats up with the looks on my face or my hair haha. Right best be off and get ready for work, happy Friday lovelies and heres to an awesome long weekend!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx